Yamaha WaterCraft Introduces Mobile App for iPhone and iPad
Yamaha WaterCraft today announced the release of the Yamaha WaterCraft App for the iPhone® and iPad™ in the Apple App Store. This free app gives consumers the inside track to virtually everything there is to know about Yamaha’s WaveRunners and Boats through a rich media and interactive experience that is optimized for their device.
Users of the Yamaha WaterCraft App will be able to:
- View images of all products in all color combinations
- Browse product features
- Compare Yamaha models to other brands
- Learn more about new innovations and technologies
- View a library of high-quality videos
- Sign up for mobile alerts
- Stay connected with Yamaha on Facebook and Twitter
- Share favorites with your friends and family via social media applications
- View all the latest sales promotional offers
“Mobile and tablet devices present the ideal platform to showcase our products in a fun and engaging way that connects with today’s consumer,” said Bryan Seti, national marketing manager for Yamaha’s WaterCraft Group. “We look forward to keeping this app updated with the latest information, videos and new features to enrich the experience even further.”
The Yamaha WaterCraft App is available today in the Apple App Store.
To view screen shots of the app visit Yamaha on Flickr.