Yamaha WaterCraft Mobile App Now Optimized for Kindle Fire
KENNESAW, GA — MAY 23, 2012 — Yamaha WaterCraft Group, a division of Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., today announced its popular mobile application is now optimized for Amazon.com’s Kindle Fire device. The free app, which was named “Best Mobile App” by the Marine Marketers of America, is available today from Amazon.com.
The Yamaha WaterCraft mobile app gives consumers the inside track to virtually everything there is to know about Yamaha’s 2012 WaveRunners and Boats through a rich media and interactive experience that is optimized specifically for the Kindle Fire.
Users of the Yamaha WaterCraft App for the Kindle Fire will be able to:
- View images of all 2012 products in all color combinations
- Browse product features
- Compare Yamaha models to other brands
- Learn more about new innovations and technologies
- View a library of high-quality videos
- Sign up for mobile alerts
- Stay connected with Yamaha on Facebook and Twitter
- Share favorites with your friends and family via social media applications
- View all the latest sales promotional offers
“The explosive adoption of Kindle devices combined with the growing popularity of our mobile app makes this a natural fit for our customers and dealers to engage with our brand and products on the platforms they use most,” said Bryan Seti, Yamaha Watercraft Group’s national marketing manager.
To download the free app, visit Amazon.com.